June 22, 2020
The University of Houston is restricting university-sanctioned travel for business or study through at least August 31. Exceptions will be processed by vice presidents for domestic business related travel.
Returning from any international travel will require a 14-day self-quarantine upon return and submission of the form Reporting Form for Potential Exposure to an Individual with COVID-19 Diagnosis or International Travel.
INFORMATION & GUIDELINES FOR THE UH COMMUNITY
For additional information about Coronavirus, including signs and symptoms, transmission and risk of exposure, and what to do if you are exhibiting symptoms, please refer to the links below. The CDC’s website and Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) will also issue guidance for those planning to travel or who have recently returned.
Federal and State:
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC)
- Texas Department of Health and Human Services
- CDC Travel Notices
- Latest CDC Risk Assessment
- Latest CDC Transmission Information
- Current cases of Coronavirus in the U.S.
- U.S. Department of State Travel Advisories
- CDC Guidance for Institutes of Higher Education
- UH Counseling and Psychological Services
- UH Continuity of Operations Planning Program
- UH Emergency Management and Influenza Pandemic Plans
- UH Student Health Center
- Improving Your Off-Campus Internet Connection
- EOS/HR Guidance Concerning COVID-19
- Working and Learning Off-Campus IT Support
- Office of the Provost: COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- Live Global Monitoring: Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
- U.S. COVID-19 Cases