Tuesday, May 15, 2018
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Elizabeth D. Rockwell Pavilion, M.D. Anderson Library
You watch the event live here!
As a staff member at the University, we strive to provide updates to you on the benefits available to all staff on campus. Hear from representatives across campus about programs affecting you and your peers.
We will hear from:
- President Renu Khator
- Reuben Parrish, Staff Council President, on Staff Council updates and accomplishments
- Janet Clemenson, Counseling and Psychological Services, on resources available for staff
- Richard Bond, University Ombudsperson, on the Ombudsperson's role for staff
- Breion Rollins, Human Resources, on the Bright Horizons Backup Care program
- Andy Moon, Staff Council Past President, on Take Your Child to Work Day
Refreshments will be served. RSVP here: http://bit.ly/2018-uh-staff-focus for a chance to win a personal training package from the Campus Recreation Center (must be present to win).