|Alumni + one||$145||$723||$60.25|
- Must be sponsored by a University of Houston alumni with an existing Campus Recreation and Wellness Center (CRWC) membership.
- An alumnus with a current CRWC membership may sponsor one adult, one adult dependent (ages 18-26), and any dependent children.
- Must live in the same household as alumni and be able to provide approved documentation at the time of registration. See below for a list of approved documents.
- Both the alumni and the sponsored person must be present at the time of registration and be able to provide a picture ID.
Annual Recurring Membership Cancellation
- Annual recurring memberships are a one year contract.
- A membership cancellation form must be submitted by the member by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the annual membership agreement has been completed, patrons will need to renew their membership to continue use.
- The cancellation of the alumni membership will result in the cancellation of any sponsored memberships.
- A $100 cancellation fee will apply to members who do not fulfill their 12-month agreement.
- Minors are persons under the age of 18.
- Minors under the age of 16 are not permitted as participants or spectators anywhere on the fitness center (2nd floor) or in fitness classes. Minors of ages 16-17 are permitted on the second floor but must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
- Minors are permitted in the aquatic areas with adult supervision. All children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times. No more than three minors per one adult are permitted in the pool.
- Children between the ages of 13 – 17 are permitted to use the climbing wall, however; their parent/guardian must be present to sign a waiver during each visit. Children 12 and under, may also climb the wall; however, their parent must sign the waiver and remain with the child the entire time.
Acceptable Documents for Proof of Shared Residency
|Driver’s License or State IDs||Junk Mail|
|Car, homeowner, other types of insurance||Handwritten letters, forms, or documents|
|Marriage License||Credit Card Applications|
|Current Bank Statement/Payroll Check||Magazine Subscriptions|
|Current Rental or Mortgage Agreement|
|Current Year Income Tax Return|
|Utility Bills (ex. electricity, gas, cable, etc.)|