Shuhab D. Khan
Geology Graduate Advisor
Ph.D. Geosciences, University of Texas, Dallas (2001)
Office: 234 SR1
Geological remote sensing, tectonics, reservoir analog studies, petroleum geology
Selected Recent Publications
- Alonso de Linaje, V., and Khan, S. D., 2017. Mapping of diagenetic processes in sandstones using imaging spectroscopy: A case tudy of the Utrillas Formation, Burgos, Spain.Sedimentary Geology, 353, 114-124.
- Sun, L., and Khan, S. D., 2016. Ground-based hyperspectral remote sensing of hydrocarbon-induced rock alterations at cement, Oklahoma. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 77, 1243-1253
- Abir, I. A., Khan, S. D., Ghulam, A., Tariq, S., Shah, M. T. 2015. Active Tectonics of Western Potwar Plateau-Salt Range, Northern Pakistan from InSAR Observations and Seismic Imaging, Remote Sensing of Environment, 168, 265-275.
- Khan, S. D., Huang, Z., Karacay, A., 2014. Study of ground subsidence in northwest Harris county using GPS, LiDAR, and InSAR techniques. Natural Hazards, 73:1143-1173.
- Khan, S. D., Abdel, A. M., Fathy, M. S., 2014. Remote sensing and geophysical investigations of Moghra Lake in the Qattara Depression, Western Desert, Egypt. Geomorphology, 207, 10-22.