This section contains some general information and a series of "How-To's" for common CMS tasks.
Cascade CMS - version 8
- How do I log in to the CMS? - v.8
...and how do I log OUT?
- How do I find my area's site materials?- v.8?
- How do I edit that? Where to go to edit various parts of a webpage
- How do I use the Formats popout in the WYSIWYG Editor?
- How do I use the Formats: Custom CSS styles?
- How do I Create a Link?
- How do I use Link Anchors?
- How do I work with HTML Tables?
- How do I work with Blocks?
- How do I know what to Publish?
- How do I know which Metadata gets used where?
- How do I Change the Order of the Left Nav Menu?
- How do I Edit a Header Menu?
- How do I Switch Out 'Index' Pages?
- How do I update my links to comply with the switchover to https ?
Cascade Server to Cascade CMS Transition
Cascade was updated from version 7.14 to version 8.3 on Friday March 24, 2017. Long-time users may benefit from comparing version 7 references.
- Where is that Thing in Version 8 that I used to Use
in Version 7.14?