Skip to main content

Getting Help

On-Campus Resources
Equal Opportunity Services: To make a report of sexual misconduct to the Title IX Coordinator or to seek interim measures, please contact: 713.743.8835 or [map]
UH Police Department: To make a criminal complaint of sexual misconduct, please contact: 713.743.3333 or [map]
Confidential Resource: To receive counseling support, please contact Counseling and Psychological Services: 713.743.5454 [map]
Confidential Resource: To receive medical attention, please contact Student Health Center: 713.743.5151 [map]
Anonymous Reporting: To make an anonymous report, please visit: Fraud & Non-Compliance Hotline: 800.716.9007
For additional on campus support, please contact:
Dean of Students Office: 832.842.6183: [map]
Women Resource and Gender Resource Center: 832.842.6191 or [map]
LGBT Resource Center: 713.743.5463 [map]

Other Resources
If you want to talk to someone off campus, or if you are calling after business hours, please find local resources here.
If you are unsure as to whom to contact or to make a report of sexual misconduct, please consider contacting your Title IX Coordinator:
Dr. Richard Anthony Baker
4367 Wheeler St
Bldg 526
Houston, TX 77204