Access University, provided by Level Access, is available to University of Houston employees to provide the digital accessibility knowledge they need. Course offerings include a range of subjects from "Introduction to the ADA" to "Procurement & Digital Accessibility" to "Introduction to Web Accessibility" and more!
Once you have been enrolled, you may access the courses by following these steps:
- Go to https://university.levelaccess.net/
- Enter your username and password
- Username: Your UH email address
- Password: Levelaccess1!
- You will be prompted to change your password.Once logged in, you will see a list of courses.
- Navigate to and click 'Level Access Products' in the menu.
- Please click and complete the 'Access University New User Orientation' course prior to taking other courses.
- Congratulations, you're all signed up!
*To request enrollment to Access University, please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request should include your full name and the UH email address you will use for login.