This scholarship is available to full-time College of Education students. To apply, please fill out a College of Education Scholarship application and include all the required materials.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Scholarship prospect exhibits leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship applicant should demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the College of Education.
- Scholarship applicant must be a certified full-time undergraduate or graduate certificate or degree-seeking student in good standing at the University of Houston.
- Scholarship recipient must maintain a GPA in accordance with the standards set by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjunctions with the Susan Diane Jackson Scholarship.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process