This scholarship is available to full-time undergraduate students. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate a financial need. Scholarship recipients are determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate students in good standing in the College of Education and the University of Houston.
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate a financial need (i.e. Income Tax Return Form).
- Award is to be evenly distributed between Fall and Spring Semesters.
- Scholarship recipients may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds are to be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies.
- Scholarship award is non-renewable, but applicant may apply each year.
Awards for this scholarship will be determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process