When is the deadline for submission of application materials?
- We admit new cohorts of students bi-annually for the fall and spring semester to the UH Main Campus. Please visit the DELPS Admissions page to apply to the program.
What materials do I need to submit for admission consideration?
- Please visit the DELPS Admissions page. Additional information such as GRE, GPA, and other requirements are available through the UH College of Education Office of Graduate Admissions.
Can I keep my full-time job and pursue this degree?
- Many of our students are also full-time professionals. The program is designed for working professionals.
What is the format of classes?
- Our classes are offered in a combination of formats. Most typically, courses meet in the evenings for 3 hours. We also may have online classes and hybrid classes that meet according to the professor’s syllabus; these courses vary by semester and instructor.
Where can I find financial aid and tuition and fees information?
- Current financial aid and tuition and fees information are posted on the UH Office of Student Business Services website.
Who can I contact for additional information about courses, program benchmarks, and career opportunities with this degree?
- Please contact Dr. Jacqueline Hawkins at email@example.com to discuss the courses, program benchmarks, internship, and career opportunities with this degree
- Please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with a faculty member.
How can I learn more about DELPS degree programs, faculty and staff, news updates, and student testimonials?
- Please visit the DELPS website for complete details.