Dr. Steve Craig
Dr. Steven G. Craig
Phone: (713) 743-3812
Fax: (713) 743-3798
Office: 3553 Cullen Blvd #402
- "Inequality in Public School Expenditures across Space and Time"
- "The Policy Preferences of Bureaucrats: The Case of Unemployment Insurance"
- "Do Balanced Budget Rules Prevent Expenditure Smoothing? A Buffer-Stock Model of US State Governments Says No."
- "Local Public Fiscal Effects of Fracking: The Case of Texas"
- "Asymmetric Public Debt Cycles and Debt Sustainability"
Speeches to Regents (as Faculty Senate President)
Articles in UHCN- the internal UH Magazine (as Faculty Senate President)
- Institutional Environment for Positive Change"
- "Scholarship Report: Advantages and Uses"
- "Long Range Planning and the Value of a Research University"
- "Integration of the VP for Research into the Entire University"
- "Advantages of a Research Campus"
- "Growth Requires Assessment, Assessment Requires Data"
- "Long Run Success Requires Sustainable Balanced Growth"
- "Assessment: Markets vs. Test Results"
- "Need for Operational (Management) Data"