Commencement & Convocation Parking
Ceremony attendees should expect to park some distance from the convocation venues. Please wear clothing and footwear suitable for walking and be prepared for a crowd.
All areas highlighted in yellow on the Convocation and Commencement Parking Map will be available for guest parking free of charge all day on May 11 through 14 for College Convocations. Please plan to arrive and park early as there may be street closures and probable traffic delays around campus.
Disabled parking is available with a blue disabled or UH-provided mirror hangtag in Lot 15C (shaded pink on the Convocation and Commencement Parking Map) for ceremonies held at Hofheinz Pavilion.
- Disabled parking is available with a blue disabled or UH-provided mirror hangtag in the circle in front of Cullen Performance Hall for the Colleges of Optometry, Social Work and Pharmacy convocations.
Accommodations for Mobility Impaired Guests
- If you are interested in making a reservation for mobility impaired guests at the University Wide Commencement, please contact the Office of Special Events at
- EVENTSKJ@UH.edu or 713-743-3282.
- If you are interested in making a reservation for mobility impaired guests your College Convocation, contact your college coordinator to reserve.
- College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Graduate College of Social Work
- Honors College
- College of Education
- College of Technology
- Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel & Restaurant Management
- College of Pharmacy
- Cullen College of Engineering
- College of Nursing
- C.T. Bauer College of Business
- Law Center
- College of Architecture
- College of Optometry