Submit all materials to Dr. Maria Gonzalez, Director of Upper Division Studies.
(mailbox in Department office or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Creative Writing Prizes
- The Sylvan Karchmer Prize in Fiction
- The Howard Moss Prize in Poetry
- The Brian Lawrence Prize in Fiction
- The Brian Lawrence Prize in Poetry
- The Brian Lawrence Prize in Nonfiction
Open to all English majors
Jimmie Katherine Morris Gentile Scholarship in Literary Criticism
Two scholarships of up to $1,000 each.
English majors who have completed at least 9 hours of upper division English courses (with a minimum of 6 upper division hours on this campus), have a 3.25 GPA in English, and will be enrolled for the applicable academic year are eligible for this scholarship.