Beginning in the Fall 2016 term, the University of Houston System, including the Language and Culture Center, is changing to a new Student Health Insurance Plan. AcademicBlue, underwritten by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, will be the new Student Health Insurance Plan for all UH System components. Academic HealthPlans will be the insurance administrator for the Plan. For further information about the Plan, LCC students may visit https://lcc.myahpcare.com.
Fall 2016 Student Calendar is now available.
- Spring Level 6 Ceremony video is now available.
- Photos from the Spring 2016 Level 6 Ceremony are now available!
|Saturday, October 15||LCC Day at Renaissance Festival|
|October 27th-28th||Midterm Exams|
|October 31||No Classes|
|November 1||Conferences in Core Classes|
|November 6||Daylight Savings Time Ends|
Scholarship Recipients - Summer 2016
- Shuangmei Liu from China is the Joseph O. Davidson scholarship recipient.
- Yasmine Souissi from Switzerland is the Joyce M. Valdes scholarship recipient.
- Augustine Laurence Tibirou from Burkina Faso is the Brad Leon Powell scholarship recipient.
Note: If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the LCC Student System please use the following links:
Off Campus: http://22.214.171.124/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_auth.html