Strategic Research Communications is responsible for raising the visibility of UH research and innovation programs nationally, among peer institutions and throughout Houston’s regional industry. In addition, the team manages programs to engage UH researchers and inventors, and supports Division of Research business communications.
Major strategic efforts supported by UH Strategic Research Communications
- Inside Research: Weekly newsletter to the UH community
- UH Research News: Monthly newsletter to key external stakeholders
- DOR Insights: Monthly executive communication to division staff
- Research & Innovation Magazine: Biannual publication to peer institutional leadership
- UH Research Gateway: External gateway showcasing the UH research and innovation ecosystem
- UH Innovation: Major initiative to support and promote UH intellectual property, startups, and industry partnerships.
- DOR Website: The division’s research and tech transfer operations website for the UH community
- Research Centers: BTI, HEALTH Research Institute, TORC, ASMI, CACDS, TIMES, TCSUH
- Research First Look: Website showcasing student and junior faculty research to industry
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
Lindsay Lewis is the Director of Strategic Research Communications for the UH Division of Research. She is responsible for increasing the external visibility of the university’s research programs and engaging the UH research community through ongoing internal communications.
Digital Media Manager
Senior Graphic Designer
Manager, Full Stack Development