UTMB Virtual Pre-Medical Conference
Saturday, November 13, 2021
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The UTMB School of Medicine, Office of Admissions and Recruitment will host a Virtual Fall Premedical Conference on Saturday, November 13, 2021 from 10am-2pm CST. Please join us as we share valuable resources and admissions advice for prospective medical and physician assistant applicants to be successful in the admissions process.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- receive tips on writing a personal statement and interviewing skills
- explore our Physician Assistant Studies program and how to become a competitive applicant for the program
- discover exciting online resources for pre-health students presented by the Texas Health Education Service
- ask questions about life as a medical and physician assistant student at UTMB
- reflect on what kind of healer you want to become
ALL PreMed/PrePA, PostBacc, and Undergrad Students, Faculty / Staff Advisors
Where can we meet?
It’s a ZOOM Meeting! As long as you have internet access, you can participate from anywhere. (Zoom meeting reminder will be sent the night before the event)
Please share the attached flyer with your premed community! For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.