PLEASE NOTE: Our office cannot release advising or financial holds nor can we process major changes or manually enroll students in courses. Please speak with your major advisor regarding these issues.
Current UH students may schedule either a virtual or in-person appointment with the Pre-Health Advising Center using Navigate.
To schedule a remote Pre-Health appointment, please log onto Navigate:
- Select “Support Services”
- Select the appropriate appointment type under "Location":
- Virtual: "Pre-Health Advising Center Online/Remote Appointments"
- In-Person: "Pre-Health Advising Center Appointments"
- Select the "Service" reason for your appointment (e.g., pre-Med, pre-PA, Mock Interview, etc.)
- Select an available time-slot to speak with a Health Professions Advisor.
- Include brief details of your questions/issues in the appointment comments box.
- Review the Navigate Appointment confirmation email to view details either how the appointment will be conducted (if virtual) or the location of the meeting (if in-person).
Appointments are made available in Navigate on a monthly basis. If you do not see any available appointments, then the calendar is full for the current month. If your questions can be discussed via email, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Our office cannot release advising or financial holds nor can we process major changes or manually enroll students in courses. Please speak with your major advisor regarding these issues.