P-Exam Actuarial Camp AIG Seminar/Workshop Days - Summer 2021
Days/Date: Thursday, June 3rd & June 17th, 2021
Hello Math Majors & P-Exam Camp Participants! AIG Actuaries will be speaking to our group of Summer P-Exam Camp participants
They will discuss the following items:
- Advice about how to get into the industry (starting off)
- Opportunities and/or resources for preparation about the industry
- How to research companies for employment — How to know which company to select.
- Examples of work that an entry-level actuary position would experience (potential case studies)
- What does a normal work day look like? What are the challenges? What are the benefits? (potential examples of rewarding work)
- Tips and tricks about time-management for P-Exam questions/content. How to recognize the complexity of questions and deal with them efficiently.
The Actuaries that will present during the seminars are listed below:
- Mr. Brandon Wright (AVP & Actuary @AIG)
- Mr. Justice Washington: (Actuarial Associate @AIG)
- Nick Franzese, FSA, CERA: (Actuarial Associate @AIG)
- Brett Samaha: (Assistant Actuary @AIG)
- June 3rd, 2021: AIG: So you want to be an Actuary? - (Part 1)
- June 17th, 2021: AIG: Under the Hood of an Insurance Business - (Part 2)
Click here to see more about our partnership with Corebridge Financial (formerly AIG Life & Retirement).