- Creates invoices in MY NSM
- Submit invoices to Business office via e-mail from MyNSM
- Follow up with vendors after receiving reminder the monthly invoice report from the EAS Business office.
- Process an account receivable journal with account code 12100 for recording revenue and 50053 for the accounts receivable.
- Record journal number in MyNSM in the A/R section.
- Update Aging Log file in SmartSheet with the information from the invoice and the journal entry.
- Receives and deposits checks, or process paperwork request for wire transfers to be deposited into the service center’s cost center.
- As payments are received update the Aging Log by changing the status of the invoice to paid.
- Sends a monthly report to the service center manager that shows all service center invoices that have been sent and what their current status is.
<< Back to Resources