Another major aspect of a Variety Show is the design and construction of a large wooden front (15’ tall x 40’ wide). Fronts are based on the theme of the organizations production. All fronts are entered to win the Best Front Award. This year’s Variety Show theme is “Deep in the heart of Fiesta”.
$2,500 – Per Show (* Includes tent, chairs, stage, sound and lighting)
$900 – Refundable Security Deposit
$3,400 – TOTAL
- Activities Funding Board may refund up to $3,000 spent on Frontier Fiesta related purchases per organization.
- Activities Funding Board (AFB) can pay for your site cost of $2,500 directly to Frontier Fiesta on your behalf. If partnering with another Registered Student Organization for a Variety Show, AFB will pay Frontier Fiesta $1,750 on behalf of each organization to cover the site cost. Please note, AFB will not pay for the $900 security deposit to Frontier Fiesta.
- Organizations are responsible for purchasing their own show props, decorations, and any and all building materials.
- Collaborate with other organizations to split to costs. There is no maximum on how many organizations can group together.
- Organizations can charge one Fiesta Buck for entry into their variety show (1 Fiesta Buck = $1).
- Fiesta Bucks collected will go back to the participating organizations.
- Any Registered Student Organization is welcome to participate in a Frontier Fiesta Variety Show. All organizations are encouraged to participate, and to collaborate with one another to save costs. Frontier Fiesta will be awarding points to Variety Show groups that collaborate with new and unique student organizations.