Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) is a University of Houston office within Campus Safety in the Division of Administration and Finance.
EHS services the following locations:
- University of Houston Main Campus
- University of Houston College of Medicine
- Universiy of Houston Sugar Land
- University of Houston Technology Bridge
- University of Houston Katy
To ensure compliance with federal, state, local regulations, as well as institutional policies and manage hazards that pose risks to people and the environment.
To promote and empower the campus community by proactively integrating environmental, health and safety principles into teaching, research, shop, clinical and service activities.