Skip to main content

CLASS Undeclared


  1. You are a former UH student from a major outside CLASS that was on academic probation when last enrolled.
  2. You have 30 credit hours or more. (UH and officially posted transfer credit)
  3. You intend to pursue a major in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences.
  4. Your cumulative GPA is below 2.0.
  5. You have completed at least six credit hours in CLASS with a grade of "B" or better towards the intended CLASS major requirements. 
  6. Additional criteria for eligibility may apply.

Readmission Processes & Deadlines:

Students with MORE than a 13 month interruption in enrollment

  • If you are ready to return after an interruption of at least four terms, or 13 consecutive months, you will need to apply for readmission as a former student. Regardless of academic standing, you will need to meet re-entry requirements and deadlines and pay the readmission application fee in order to be readmitted and enroll. Former undergraduate students who have questions pertaining to readmission eligibility should contact the academic advisor of their intended major.
  • For information on former student admissions processes, criteria and deadlines, visit:
  • Once a decision has been made, you will be notified by UH Admissions.