CLASS is the largest and most diverse of the 16 colleges at the University of Houston. Our departments, schools and programs offer various majors in disciplines, including African American studies, communication, communication sciences and disorders (American Sign Language interpreting, communication sciences and disorders), comparative cultural studies (anthropology, liberal studies, religious studies), economics, English, health and human performance (human nutrition and foods, kinesiology), Hispanic studies, history, modern and classical languages, philosophy, political science, psychology, sociology and women’s, gender and sexuality studies.
The College also offers undergraduate minors from multiple programs, including Air Force ROTC, center for Mexican American studies, military science and Naval ROTC.
Where do I find information about:
- Enrollment Schedule
- Admissions Information and Deadlines
- Former Students Applying for Readmission
- All UH students who have been suspended and all UH students who have had a break in enrollment that is more than 13 months must re-apply as a former student through UH Admissions.
- Departments, Schools and Centers
- UH Current Student Resources
Dean’s Office Contacts
Associate Dean, Undergraduate Affairs
Associate Professor, History
402 Agnes Arnold Hall
Program Director 3