Equalizing our students’ learning,
discovery, and engagement
The Justin Dart, Jr. Student Accessibility Center equalizes our students’ learning, discovery, and engagement by fostering self-advocacy, inclusion, and success.
We have a new name
We are excited to announce that we are now the Justin Dart, Jr. Student Accessibility Center. We hope that this student-driven initiative makes the Dart Center — and the University of Houston — a more welcome and inclusive place for our disabled students.
How to Register with the Student Accessibility Center
- You must be registered in your classes to access the New Student Application.
- View Disability Documentation Requirements.
- Submit recent documentation (20 pages or less) from a qualified health care professional(s) or educational specialist.
- Include your most recent accommodation form, if applicable.
- Submit documentation through the New Student Application.
- Please have your UH ID number, email address, and phone number available
- Students who are more than 10 minutes past the appointment time without prior arrangements will be asked to reschedule.
Phone: (713) 743-5400
TDD: (713) 749-1527
Fax: (713) 743-5396
Interpreting/Captioning Services Team:
Justin Dart, Jr. Student Accessibility Center
Building #568, Room #110
University of Houston
Houston, Texas 77204-3022