We have a new name
We are excited to announce that we are now the Justin Dart, Jr. Student Accessibility Center. We hope that this student-driven initiative makes the Dart Center — and the University of Houston — a more welcome and inclusive place for our disabled students.
Return to normal operations
The Justin Dart, Jr. Student Accessibility Center welcomes our students back to campus! We have returned to normal operations and are open to our students. To contact us, or for more information on our services, please browse our website, call 713-743-5400, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How to Register with the Student Accessibility Center
- You must be registered in your classes to access the New Student Application.
- View Disability Documentation Requirements.
- Submit recent documentation (20 pages or less) from a qualified health care professional(s) or educational specialist.
- Include your most recent accommodation form, if applicable.
- Submit documentation through the New Student Application.
- Please have your UH ID number, email address, and phone number available
- Students who are more than 10 minutes past the appointment time without prior arrangements will be asked to reschedule.
Consultation accommodation questions or concerns
For General Questions:
To speak with a Counselor:
Crystle McDonald, Assistant Director
Ciara Evans, Counselor
Cheryl Lynn Lewis
If you need to speak to someone about Interpreting/Captioning services:
Interpreting/Captioning Services Team: