Degree Requirement Exceptions

Students may petition for exceptions to university or college degree requirements with good reason. A petition should be filed with the major department, and it will be forwarded to the office of the dean of the college. College requirements may be decided by the dean, but university requirements (e.g., residency requirements) must be forwarded to the Office of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs for final action.

Catalog Publish Date: August 22, 2012
This Page Last Updated: August 4, 2011