Re-Apply as a Former Student

Effective for fall 2011, if you are ready to return after an interruption of at least four terms or 13 consecutive months, you will need to apply for readmission as a former student at

Regardless of academic standing, you will need to meet re-entry requirements and deadlines and pay the $50 readmission fee in order to be readmitted and enroll. Former undergraduate students who have questions pertaining to readmission should contact the Academic Advisor or their intended readmitted major.

Former undergraduates who are returning from suspension will also need to meet college specific re-entry requirements and deadlines.

Catalog Publish Date: August 22, 2012
This Page Last Updated: August 9, 2011