Log into your myUH Account
Your myUH account number was sent by email (UHCOP_your log-in to Pharmacy!)
Verify/update your contact information. To create a permanent password after logging on, type in your myUH ID number (the 7-digit myUH ID Number) and then click on Request a New Password. Follow the directions given to you and your password will be emailed to you shortly.
Meet All Conditions of Acceptance
- Complete Spring Academic Update through PharmCAS, and enter your spring 2018 semester grades
- Once your Spring 2018 semester grades have been posted and/or degree is conferred, you must send in a final transcript into PharmCAS (exempt if spring courses were taken at UH main campus)
- If you are taking Summer 2018 courses, an official transcript(s) must be sent in to UH main campus once these summer course grade(s) are completed and/or degree is conferred.
- If you will obtain a degree, your official transcript must indicate your date of graduation, and the type of degree awarded.
- In your Summer 2018 transcript requests, please include your myUH ID if possible, so that your transcript(s) can be easily matched to your myUH account.
(3-5 business day to match your transcript to your file)
If your school cannot send SPEEDE transcripts, UH accepts transcripts the following methods: (The methods below may take a month to match your transcript to your file.)
Electronic Transcripts sent by Parchment/DocuFide, eScrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, JST, AVOW, etc.
(If the eTranscript service your school uses is requesting an email address, please use email@example.com.)
Paper Transcript sent by mail to the Office of Admissions.
Please Note: UH does not accept faxed transcripts or transcripts sent by students via email attachment.
Here is the mailing address where official transcripts must be mailed:
Office of Admissions
University of Houston
4434 University Drive
Houston, TX 77204-2023
Social Security Card
You must bring an official, valid U.S. Social Security Administration-issued hard-copy Social Security Card (no photocopies) to Orientation.
If you do not currently have a Social Security number and/or do not physically possess a valid, official Social Security Card, contact your nearby Social Security Administration office to obtain this social security card in-person.
Here’s the link to locate a social security administration office near you: http://www.ssa.gov/
Register for Fall 2018 Classes
Go to AccessUH and register for these fall 2018 courses
PHAR 4250 (26413) Pharmacy Skills Program I
PHAR 4260 (26412) Introduction to the Healthcare System
PHAR 4270 (15682) Social, Behavioral, and Communication Aspects of Pharmacy Practice (Communication Aspects of Pharm)
PHAR 4300 (26408) Biochemistry I
PHAR 4320 (15683) Physiology I
PHAR 4330 (15684) Pharmaceutics I and Calculations
If you need help with course registation, contact Mrs. Jennifer Green at firstname.lastname@example.org