Skip to main content

SBS Forms

Contact Us

Hazlewood Exemption
First Time or Previous Exempt Veterans and Eligible Dependents must meet the exemption requirement. Applications must be submitted by the 12th class day (ORD) of the fall and spring terms, or the 4th class day of the summer term.

Please visit the Texas Veteran's Commission website for additional information and eligibility requirements.

Tuition Rebate
In accordance with the Texas Education Code, undergraduate students who have not exceeded three hours more than the minimum required to complete their degree may be eligible to receive a tuition rebate. Students are encouraged to visit College for All Texans to see if they qualify. Students also should review the student checklist to help determine their eligibility. Students who have determined that they are eligible should complete a Student Tuition Rebate Request form.

Request for Record of Credit Hours
Students may request a record of credit hours taken under the Hazlewood Exemption by submitting the Request for Record of Credit Hours Taken Under the Hazlewood Exemption for Texas Veterans form.

This application can be used to monitor hours used under the Hazlewood Exemption regardless of the Texas college attended.

Fixed Tuition Plan Selection Change Form

Students eligible to enroll in the Fixed Tuition Plan during their first semester at the University of Houston will be allowed to opt in/opt out to the program online through myUH.  Students wishing to make changes to their selection afterward, must complete the Fixed Tuition Plan Selection Change Form and submit to Student Financial Services by the date specified on the change form.

Additional Forms
Application for Non-Resident Tuition Waiver
Third Party Sponsorship Agreement