When is the deadline for submission of application materials?
- We admit new cohorts of students bi-annually for the fall and spring semester to the UH Main Campus. Please visit the DELPS Admissions page to apply to the program.
What materials do I need to submit for admission consideration?
- Please visit the DELPS Admissions page. Additional information such as GRE, GPA, and other requirements are available through the UH College of Education Office of Graduate Admissions.
Can I keep my full-time job and pursue this degree?
- Many of our students are also full-time professionals. The program is designed for working professionals.
What is the format of classes?
- The Special Education and Gifted & Talented tracks are 100% online, while the Educational Diagnostician track meets 80% online with some hybrid classes that meet according to the professor’s syllabus. The Special Education Leadership track meets 70% online; the remaining 30% are provided by the K-12 Leadership program and format varies. All courses vary by semester and instructor.
Where can I find financial aid and tuition and fees information?
- Current financial aid and tuition and fees information are posted on the UH Office of Student Business Services website.
Who can I contact for additional information about courses, program benchmarks, and career opportunities with this degree?
- Please contact Dr. Kristen Hassett at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the courses, program benchmarks, internship, and career opportunities with this degree.
How can I learn more about DELPS degree programs, faculty and staff, news updates, and student testimonials?
- Please visit the DELPS website for complete details.