The Office of Institutional Effectiveness collects, analyzes and disseminates data from multiple sources about the College of Education at UH. We provide timely and accurate reports to government and accrediting agencies, submit data to university oversight offices, do analyses designed to answer questions regarding the college's performance, and support faculty and administration research and planning.
The office adheres to the guidelines set forth by the Association for Institutional Research.
Office of Institutional Effectiveness Staff
|Qiong (June) Zhou, Ph.D.
|Margaret Kuczynski, MA
College of Education Internal Data Reports
- College of Education Static Fact Book 2016
- College of Education Interactive Factbook 2016 (If any content does not display properly after a few moments, please refresh your browser)
- UH PeopleSoft Reporting Tables – Data Dictionaries
- Institutional Effectiveness Data Request
- COE Institutional Effectiveness Complaint, Suggestion, & Compliment Form