When is the deadline for submission of application materials?
- We admit new cohorts of students annually. Please visit the DELPS Admissions page to apply to the program.
What materials do I need to submit for admission consideration?
- Please visit the DELPS Admissions page. Additional information such as GRE, GPA, and other requirements are available through the UH College of Education Office of Graduate Admissions.
Can I keep my full-time job and pursue this degree?
- Many of our students are also full-time professionals. The program is designed for working professionals.
What is the format of classes?
- Our classes are offered in different formats. Most typically, courses meet in the evenings for 3 hours. We also may have hybrid classes that meet according to the professor’s syllabus; these courses vary by semester and instructor.
How can I find certification information?
- The COE Office of Graduate Studies offer Certification Services. Please contact that office for details.
Where can I find financial aid and tuition and fees information?
- Current financial aid and tuition and fees information are posted on the UH Office of Student Business Services website.
Who can I contact for additional information about courses, internship, principal certification, and career opportunities with this degree?
- Please contact Dr. Keith Butcher at email@example.com to discuss the courses, program benchmarks, internship, and career opportunities with this degree.
How can I learn more about DELPS degree programs, faculty and staff, news updates, and student testimonials?
- Please visit the DELPS website for complete details.