College of Liberal Arts
and Social Sciences
The University of Houston
402 Agnes Arnold Hall
Houston, TX 77204-3000
- You are a Former UH Student from a major outside CLASS whose UH status when you were last enrolled was academic probation.
- You have 30 credit hours or more. (UH and officially posted Transfer credit)
- You intend to pursue a major in the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences.
- Your cumulative GPA is below 2.00.
- You have completed at least 6 credit hours in CLASS with a grade of "B" or better towards the intended CLASS major requirements. For Theatre, Dance or Music you must have met special admissions requirements by posted deadlines.
- Additional criteria for eligibility may apply.
Deadlines for CLASS-Undeclared
Applications through UH Admissions
|Spring Term||November 1|
|Fall Term||June 1|
CLASS-Undeclared is not granted for the Summer Semester.
Students with MORE than a 13 month interruption in enrollment
- If you are ready to return after an interruption of at least four terms or 13 consecutive months, you will need to apply for readmission as a former student. Regardless of academic standing, you will need to meet re-entry requirements and deadlines and pay the $50 readmission fee in order to be readmitted and enroll. Former undergraduate students who have questions pertaining to readmission eligibility should contact the Academic Advisor of their intended readmitted major.
- Admissions Criteria
- Once a decision has been made you will be notified by UH Admissions.