Recovery Grounded in Research
The TrACH provides a range of programs designed to help people who experience anxiety, stress, and trauma-related problems to create healthier lifestyles and to develop greater resilience. Services are accessibly priced, since some programs are supported through research grants. Assessment and treatment services are based on ‘best practice’ guidelines, underscoring the latest knowledge and most effective principles of cognitive behavioral therapy. Clinical services are designed to address individual client needs and goals. Additionally, we host evidence-based training workshops on assessment/treatment for area clinicians.
- Psychological Evaluation and Diagnostic Services
- Individual and Group Psychotherapy
- Evidence-based Training on Assessment and Treatment for Community Clinicians and Agencies.
Conditions We Treat:
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Other Trauma-Related Disorders
- Panic disorders
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Specific Phobias (e.g. blood-injection-injury, heights, animals, insects, vomiting, flying)
- Illness Anxiety Disorder
- Depressive Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Substance Use Disorder (if co-occurring with PTSD)