UH and the WGRC offer a confidential campus-based resource to assist students, faculty, and staff who have been impacted by sexual misconduct (including stalking, sexual harassment, domestic violence, and sexual assault). Sexual Misconduct Support Services (SMSS) include:
- Emotional Support
- Understanding Rights & Responsibilities under the UH Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Understanding the Conduct Process
- Reporting Options (UH Police Department, Equal Opportunity Services/Title IX Coordinator)
- Referrals to campus and community-based resources
- Creating a Safety Plan
- Interim Accommodations for Students (ex. On-campus housing, academic classes)
For more information, to schedule an appointment, or for assistance, contact SMSS:
Student Center North Room 201
SMSS Walk-in Hours
Tuesdays: 2 pm to 4 pm
Wednesdays: 10 am to 12 pm
If a UH community member you know has been impacted by sexual misconduct and you would like to refer them to SMSS for support, please complete the SMSS Referral Form.
Please note: if you are a Responsible Employee (mandated reporter), you are still required to report the incident to the Title IX Coordinator . Completing the SMSS Referral Form is not a substitute for official Title IX reporting.