LeadUH: Coog Careers Leadership Award
Co-Sponsored by LeadUH & University Career Services
Through the Coog Careers program, UH students will develop their networking, interviewing, and job hunting skills to receive a Coog Careers plaque. Students will have opportunities to connect with a Career Development Specialist for personalized feedback, learn practical skills through career-development workshops, and put skills to practice at UCS recruiting events.
How do I sign up for the program?
To attend an eligible workshop:
Log in to Access UH and click on the Cougar Pathway icon to RSVP for eligible sessions. Students are required to RSVP in order to receive links to each session.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule a meeting with UCS Staff?
- 15 Min Drop-Ins for resume and cover letters | Visit our office at Student Service Center 1; Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 1-3pm
- 30 Min Appointments for Career Exploration and Mock Interviews | Register for an appointment via Cougar Pathway.
- For a full list of eligible workshops and events, visit https://uh.edu/ucs/students/attend-an-event/
How do I show that I attended a workshop and UCS sponsored recruiting event?
- After you complete the ENGAGE and EMPLOY section, submit personal learning outcomes using online survey.
I finished all 5 requirements, now what?
- Email Adalia Espinosa at firstname.lastname@example.org that you have completed all 5 requirements; Attach your reviewed resume (if applicable), reviewed cover letter, and your people soft ID for final review. Once your requirements are approved, you will be invited to the Campus Leaders Ceremony in late May to receive the Coog Careers plaque.
Email Adalia Espinosa at email@example.com