Faculty/Staff - University of Houston
Skip to main content

On-Campus Student Employment

  • College Work-Study

    College Work-Study (CWS) is a federal financial aid program that provides funds for students with demonstrated need to work on-campus (or off-campus at approved sites).

  • Non-College Work-Study

    NON-College Work-Study (NCWS) is not connected to student financial aid and provides any enrolled UH student the opportunity to work on campus.

  • How to post an on-campus job

    Cougar Pathway is the online job board hosted by University Career Services that is used across campus for UH departments or colleges to post on-campus job opportunities for students.

  • Sign up for the listserv

    Stay up-to-date with all things related to on-campus student employment.

Career Services Faculty & Staff Resources