- Relational Aggression: What is it and how do we address it?
- Unlocking Couples’ Anger, Fighting, Distance, and Distress with Attachment Science: Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Strategies
Hybrid Racial Justice and Liberatory Practice Series
- Using Critical Race Theory & Intersectionality in Practice
- Racial Justice and Anti-Oppressive Practice
- Ethical Practices in Telehealth Services for Social Workers (Self-Paced)
- Record Keeping and Documentation: Ethical Challenges in Our Professionalism (Self-Paced)
- The Ethics and Role of Social Work in Addressing Socio-Economic Disparity and in Achieving Financial Literacy to Help Overcome It (Self-Paced)
- Play Therapy 101: Introduction to Play Therapy (Self-Paced)
- Behavior Change Tools/Techniques in Our Practice of Financial Social Work - Private Practitioner, School Social Workers, Agency Case Managers (Self-Paced)
- Challenges and Update on Confidentiality Ethics, All Settings: Private Practice, Schools, Agencies, Healthcare and Technology! (Self-Paced)
To register and pay by credit card, click here.