Request for Teaching/Research-Related Materials - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Request for Teaching/Research-Related Materials


  1. Fill out the request form
  2. Submit the request form using EAS Office Support Ticket System (, and select “Materials Committee Request”)
  3. Requests will be evaluated and ranked by the Material and Planning Committee. In general, teaching-related items have high priorities, while research-related items would be replacements or upgrades of the current facilities used by multiple research groups. If approved, they will be presented at the department faculty meeting seeking approval from all the faculty.
  4. The final decision on the requests will be made by the department chair, depending on the departmental budget.

Material and Planning Committee

Fu (Chair), Choi, Sisson, Stewart, Zheng

Click Here to download the form.

<< Back to Resources