Reimbursements (Non-Travel) - University of Houston
Skip to main content

Reimbursements (Non-Travel)

If you need to be reimbursed, please submit all of your itemized receipts to the EAS Requests Ticketing System and the originals to our business office.
  • Non-travel reimbursements
    • Submit receipts no later than 45 days after the expense is incurred.
    • Please note that late receipts will not be reimbursed.
    • Vendor ID forms must be submitted prior to receiving a reimbursement. 
    • Vendor ID forms can be found at  Anyone with questions regarding these forms are encouraged to speak with Lee Ann Carroll or Kirene Ramesar.


<< Back to Resources