Skip to main content

Change in Terms of Employment

Any proposed change in the terms of employment of those working pursuant to H-1B, TN, O-1, and E-3 classifications must be reported to the Immigration Specialist well in advance of any change going into effect. Changes in title, duties, hours per week/FTE, wage, or place of employment that are considered substantial may require the filing of an application with the Department of Labor and/or an amended H-1B petition with the USCIS. The Immigration Specialist is responsible for evaluating such changes and determining the proper course of action.

J-1 exchange visitors and F-1 students/alumni are required to communicate changes in employment to ISSSO.