Skip to main content


Students interested in applying to the department of communication sciences and disorders will follow the procedures outlined by the University. To apply to the University of Houston, use the Texas Common Application.

Deadlines for freshman and transfer students can be found on the UH Admission page.

All students are welcome to take the beginning courses in communication sciences and disorders. However, acceptance in the major is only permitted once the beginning courses are successfully completed.

Undergraduate Advisor Contact Information:

Jessica Zoll – Undergraduate Advisor
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Melcher Life Sciences, Room M242C
3871 Holman Street
Houston, TX 77204-6018
Phone: 713-743-2909