The University of Houston offers several opportunities for testing for college credit. Learn more here.
Any student wishing to receive credit for ASLI 1301, 1302, 2301 and 2302 may take the ASL test for credit. These examinations for credit are only offered on an appointment basis. ASLI faculty offers a comprehensive testing system that measures the ability of students to express and also comprehend American Sign Language.
Only test one date is offered during Fall and Spring semesters. Availability is limited due to faculty workload. Students may only schedule ONE TEST PER SEMESTER. The entire process for posting credit will take approximately 4-6 weeks.
Test fee per course - $75.00. Email email@example.com to schedule payment. Payment is due at least 2 business days before your appointment time.
UH Credit by examination policies:
- You must be officially enrolled at the University of Houston.
- Official test scores will be sent to the University Testing Services. Credit cannot be processed until scores are received.
- You must NOT be enrolled for the course for which credit is being attempted.
- Course credit is posted without a grade and is not included in your GPA.
- Credit awarded through the credit by examination process applies toward a student's degree requirement.
- All credit by examination policies are subject to change.