Wrapped in the University's signature red and white colors, the Cougar Line shuttles welcome you to the powerhouse. The school spirit continues onboard where passengers will find cloth seats with the UH logo emblazed on them. There's even ample air-conditioning to make for a comfortable and quick ride.
Cougar Line Shuttles - Hours of Operation (Summer 2019)
Student Center/Zone D:
- No Service
- No Service
- Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Student Center/Remote Campus
- Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Zone Circulator 1 and Zone Circulator 2
- Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. (Circulator routes will serve SC/Zone D and PGH/Zone E)
Sugar Land Shuttle Schedule and Stop Information
For information about Cougar Ride, please visit: www.uh.edu/cougarride
No shuttle service: Campus wide on May 28, 2018 Memorial Day or July 4, 2018 Independence Day.
Cougar Trax shuttle tracking
Cougar Trax is a real time GPS tracking system designed to show you when the next UH shuttle will be at a specific shuttle stop. Access Cougar Trax on the website.
- A live view of all shuttle routes can be found on the Cougar Trax site
- Print-ready versions of each shuttle route will be added shortly
Advertise With Us
Advertising space on the shuttle buses is rented on a monthly basis. Learn more.
Lost and Found
For lost and found inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Shuttles on Campus