|University Payment||Fall Session 1, 2, and 3
Fall Session 4
Fall Session 5
Fall Session 6
|Aug 14, 2018
Sep 20, 2018
Oct 11, 2018
Oct 25, 2018
|Installment Pay Plan||1st Installment Due
2nd Installment Due
3rd Installment Due
4th Installment Due
|Aug 14, 2018
Sept 13, 2018
Oct 15, 2018
Nov 14, 2018
|Deferment Pay Plans
and Book Loan
|Short-Term Tuition Deferment Plan
Emergency Deferment Plan
|Oct 04, 2018
Nov 19, 2018
Oct 19, 2018
|***Payment Plans available Aug. 2- Sept. 5 and Book Loans available Aug. 10 - Sept. 5|
Has Your Enrollment Been Cancelled Due to Non-payment? The following is a list of important procedures for students who have been disenrolled for non-payment:
- Stop attending each class from which you have been dis-enrolled if you are unable to re-add the same course(s) and make payment arrangements immediately.
- If the department/college advisor enrolls you in a course, please remember to pay or make payment arrangements by the appropriate due dates.
Please note, failure to fulfill your payment responsibility by the time/due date could result in cancellation of enrollment. Please be advised not to rely on the
Method of Payment Options:
- All due dates require payment to be made via
myUHby 5:00 PM on the due date.
- Online payment can be made at
myUHvia e-check or credit card (MasterCard, American Express, Discoverand Visa only). Please be advised, a processing fee will be assessed for all credit card transactions.
- Cash payments are only accepted at, The Welcome Center,
8AMto 5PM, Mon-Thurs and 9AMto 5PM, Fri.
- Check payments are accepted at the Welcome Center,
8AMto 5PM, Mon-Thursand 9AMto 5PM, Fri.
Learn more about Payments and Disenrollment.
Notes: No payment plan applies to prior balances. Students who enroll after the original term due date must make payment immediately. Please note Payment Plans are not available