Vehicles with a valid University of Houston parking permit may park in any non-restricted and non-covered space in any ungated lots Monday-Thursday from 3 p.m. to 7 a.m., and all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday and university holidays.
- These parking hours do not apply to the Evening-Weekend parking permit, which cannot be used to park on campus prior to 3 p.m. Monday-Friday. It also does not apply to the Mon-Wed-Fri and Tues-Thurs garage permits.
- Gated lots and garages are restricted at all times. A malfunctioning gate does not justify unauthorized entry into gated lots and garages.
- Do not park in restricted areas such as fire and loading zones, disabled or reserved spaces, which are enforced 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Permits must be properly displayed.
- If you park in a text-to-pay space, you must pay the visitor rate, even if you have a valid UH parking permit.
- There are eight ungated lots on campus that do not allow overnight parking between the hours of 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. This map details the location of those lots. If you park in these lots during those hours, your vehicle will be towed.