This scholarship is available to incoming freshman pursuing a degree from the University of Houston. Applicants should be an education major.Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is update in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Scholarship applicant should demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in education or Curriculum and Instruction.
- Scholarship applicant must be admitted to the University of Houston with the intent of being a certified full-time undergraduate degree-seeking student.
- Scholarship recipient must have maintained a 3.0 GPA in high school core course work that is required for admission to the University of Houston. (See: http://www.uh.edu/undergraduate-admissions/apply/freshman/)
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants in conjuction with this scholarship up to the cost of attendance, which includes tuition, fees, books, room and board, transportation, and personal expenses.
- Scholarship award is based on financial need and academic merit.
- Scholarship award is non-renewable.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process