This merit-based scholarship is available to a certified full-time undergraduate or graduate student in the College of Education.
Notification of awards will be sent to your UH email address. Please make sure your destination email is updated in PeopleSoft (MyUH).
- Applicant exhibits leadership qualities as determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee
- Applicant must be a certified full-time undergraduate or graduate student.
- Preference is given to students who are majoring in Counseling Psychology in the Department of Educational Psychology.
- Student must maintain a 2.75 GPA.
- Scholarship recipient may accept other scholarships and grants.
- Funds can be used to cover expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester. Any expenses of a recipient in excess of the amount deposited must be borne by the student.
Awards for this scholarship are determined by the College of Education Scholarship Committee.
To Apply, please follow the Scholarship Application Process