Individuals can make reports by web or phone:
→ Use the Fraud & Non-Compliance Hotline website or call 1-800-461-9330.
For those outside the United States, place a collect call to +1-720-514-4400 to report the issue with the help of a call center representative and language interpreter.
→ Choose the category for the issue being reported, and provide general parameters.
- Compliance/Regulation Violations
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Rules Violations
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Misconduct/Inappropriate behavior
◊ If the matter involves sexual misconduct please note:
Your report will be referred to the Title IX Coordinator; You also have the option to report directly to the Title IX Coordinator via the EOS reporting function. Other campus resources are available to you on the UHS website and the Equal Opportunity website.
→ Provide a written/detailed description; there is also an online option to upload materials (e.g. documents, photos).
→ The individual making the report can choose one of the following options:
- Remain completely anonymous (to both the university and the Hotline)
- Remain anonymous to the university (but not the Hotline)
- Identify yourself
When reporters choose to remain anonymous only to UH, university officials can communicate with the reporter through the Hotline to ask follow-up questions and give the reporter an update about the investigation. If the reporter decides to remain anonymous to both UH and the Hotline, university officials are not able to ask follow-up questions or give status updates.
Once your report has been submitted:
- Your report will be immediately forwarded to the appropriate individuals within UH/UH System for review.
- You will also be provided a confidential issue access number and asked to provide a personal password and security question. The access number and password allow you to check the status of the report on the Hotline website, as well as send and receive confidential messages pertaining to your report at any time.
- If you provided an email address, you will also receive email notifications as the report status is updated.