Built in 2003, Bayou Oaks is an on-campus townhouse facility that is home to fourteen UH Greek chapters. Designed to combine traditional chapter houses with conventional apartment-style living, Bayou Oaks gives fraternity and sorority members the opportunity to experience sisterhood and brotherhood while living within walking distance to the UH campus. Supported by the Fraternity & Sorority Housing Coordinator, each townhouse has its own manager who is responsible for addressing any of the chapter’s housing concerns.
|Townhouse 1||Not Affiliated with a Fraternity/Sorority|
|Townhouse 2||Sigma Phi Epsilon|
|Townhouse 3||Sigma Kappa|
|Townhouse 4||Delta Gamma|
|Townhouse 5||Alpha Chi Omega|
|Townhouse 6||Phi Mu|
|Townhouse 7||Delta Zeta|
|Townhouse 8||Chi Omega|
|Townhouse 9||Zeta Tau Alpha|
|Townhouse 10||Pi Kappa Phi|
|Townhouse 11||Sigma Alpha Epsilon|
|Townhouse 12||Not Affiliated with a Fraternity/Sorority|
|Townhouse 13||Tau Kappa Epsilon|
|Townhouse 14||Not Affiliated with a Fraternity/Sorority|
|Townhouse 15||Not Affiliated with a Fraternity/Sorority|
2022-2023 Townhouse Application
Applications are due December 10th at 5 PM.
Interested in other options for living together as a chapter?
- For groups uninterested in acquiring a townhouse, additional ‘Group Living’ options for your organization may be available through the Student Housing & Residential Life. Contact the Center for Fraternity & Sorority Life at CFSL@UH.edu for more information.
- Please contact the CFSL Director for a copy of the Bayou Oaks Master License Agreement.
Townhouse Modification Information
- Townhouse Modification Process
- Townhouse Modification Request Form
- Townhouse Modification Approval Form